Liquid Odorless Offset Fountain Solution With 100c Boiling Point
Feature: environmental protection,no characteristic odour
Recommended addition: 4%
Package sizes: 1/20kg
Odour: No characteristic odour
Solubility: Completely soluble in water
Boiling point: 100C
Flash point: No flash
This product is applicable to traditional or alcohol dampenging
systems used in high-speed sheet fed offset presses to generate
high quality presswork.
Suited for all kinds of water qualities;
No special requirements for ink, plates, printing materials, etc;
Strong buffer system to keep steady PH value and conductivity of
Eliminates the growth of bacteria, fungi and algae;
No crystallization, no ink heap, and longtime protect the plate and
Recommended a dosage within the range of 2% (soft water) to 3%(hard
Working fluid properties:
PH value:4.5 to 5.5 electric conductivity:800-1200μs/cm³.
Storage:24 months in the normal temperature out of the sunlight.
1. What should I do if some spots appear on the plate after a halt?
1) Use plate cleaner to clean it.
2) Check the amount of fountain solution added. Add more fountain
solution if the index of solution is
less than 5.
3) Add 0.3% plate protector to solution tank.
2. What should I do if the roller are blinding?
1) Reduce the amount of the fountain solution to 3%. Some of the
ink may requires the amount 2.5%.
2) Check the record of maintenance.
3. What should I do if the ink dries too fast?
1) Reduce the amount of fountain solution to 3% or even less.
2) Control the temperature of the pressroom. Extreme high temperature
or wind blowing the
rollers will accelerate the drying of the ink.